TD-7: Assigning a Sequence to a Pad
The TD-7 Percussion Sound Module has 48 sequences (24 Preset, 24 User) that can be assigned to any of the pad zones or pedals. Use the following procedure to assign a Sequence to be triggered by a pad:
1) Press EDIT.
2) Cursor to PATCH. Press ENTER.
3) Cursor to TRIG. Press ENTER.
4) Cursor to the left parameter. Use the DATA DIAL to select SeqPtn # =.
5) Strike the pad zone (rim or center), or pedal.
6) Cursor right to the number. Use the DATA DIAL to select the desired sequence.
NOTE: If no sequence is desired, select "OFF."
7) Press EXIT three times to return to play mode.