Fantom Xa: Recording Built-in Rhythm Patterns to the Sequencer
1. Press [RHYTHM] to turn the rhythm guide on. The top half of the dynamic pads will turn dark.
2. While holding [SHIFT], press [RHYTHM] to access the Rhythm Group page.
3. Use the VALUE DIAL to select the desired Rhythm Group.
4. Press [REC]. After the "Rec Track" parameter, select TRK10.
5. Press [F8]- START. Play the top half of the dynamic pads to trigger the various rhythms in your Rhythm Group.
Note that the actual note information within the rhythm patterns gets recorded to track 10. It can then be quantized or edited independently.