VS-2480CD, VS-2480: Creating a Headphone Mix
Any of the 8 Aux Busses of the VS-2480 can be used to create a headphone mix. Use the following procedure to create a mono headphone mix using Aux Bus 8:
1. Connect an audio cable from L-AUX-A to the input of your headphone amplifier.
2. Press EZ ROUTING.
3. Press F3(OUTPUT).
4. Use the CURSOR Arrows to highlight "AUX A."
5. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to make a "virtual" connection from the AUX 7/8 bus to output AUX A.
6. Press the CH EDIT located above Track 1.
7. Use the CURSOR arrows or mouse to highlight "Pst" on AUX 8.
8. Press ENTER.
9. Rotate the VALUE dial to select "Pre."
10. Press EXIT.
11. Press KNOB/FDR ASSIGN.
12. Press 8(AUX 8) on the number keypad.
13. Use the PAN/AUX SEND knobs to adjust the send level for any channel that you want to send to the headphone mix.