Fantom X8, Fantom X7, Fantom X6: Layering Two Patches
Multiple sounds can be layered together. Use the following procedure to layer Part 1 with Part 2:
1. Press LAYER/SPLIT so it's lit.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select PRST: 01 Seq: Template.
3. Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE dial to place a checkmark next to Parts 1 and 2.
4. Press F2 (Part View).
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-B 104 Warm Strings as the patch for Part 2.
6. Press the CURSOR buttons to highlight Part 1.
7. Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-A 003 Warm Piano.
8. Play the layered piano and string sounds on the keyboard.
Note: We've selected these two patches for demonstration purposes. You can layer any patches you like.