DR-3: Using Total Sound Control
TSC, short for Total Sound Control, is a feature that lets you change the DR-3s sound. TSC includes two types of effects. Sound Shape changes the overall tone of the sound. Ambience creates the simulated physical space in which the sound plays. Use the following procedure to experiment with the TSC functions:
1. With playback stopped, press MANU or AUTO so its lit.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to scroll through and select one of the various preset styles.
3. Press INTRO/START to start the performance.
4. Press SOUND SHAPE so its not lit.
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select a Sound Shape effect.
6. Press SOUND SHAPE so its lit to apply the Sound Shape effect youve selected.
7. Press EXIT to return to the previous screen.
8. Press AMBIENCE.
9. Turn the VALUE dial to select an Ambience effect.
10. Press AMBIENCE so its lit to apply the Ambience effect youve selected.
11. Press EXIT to return to the previous screen.
12. Press ENDING/STOPat the end of the current pattern, the Ending pattern plays and playback stops.