MC-505: Song Loop Function
The MC-505 features a Song Loop function, with two available settings:
- Loop 1 causes the currently selected song to be continuously repeated.
- Loop 2 causes all songs in the MC-505s memory to be played back in sequence.
Use the following procedure to enable the Song Loop function:
1) While holding down SHIFT, press key pad #11.
2) Use the PAGE buttons < or > to select "Loop Mode."
3) Use the VALUE dial to select the desired setting (OFF, LOOP1, LOOP2).
4) Press EXIT.