TD-10: Connecting Two Patterns
Two patterns can be connected to create a single Pattern. The Pattern specified
as "A" will be first, and the pattern that is specified "B" will be connected
to it . The new pattern will be created in "A." Use the following procedure to
connect two patterns:
1) Press PATTERN.
2) Press APPEND [F4].
2) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "A."
3) Use the VALUE dial to select the first pattern.
4) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "B."
5) Use the VALUE dial to select the pattern that will come later.
6) Press APPEND [F4].
7) Press EXEC [F4] to execute.