VGA-5: Selecting Effects
You can use an EFX insert effect along with delay, reverb and chorus to enhance the selected sound. Use the following procedure to select an EFX:
1. Press EFX so its lit to turn the EFX on.
2. Turn the knob under EFX Type to choose an effect.
3. Press and hold the EFX button so it blinks. The 1- 5 buttons light according to how many variations are available for the selected effect.
4. Press any lit button (1-5) to choose a variation.
5. Press the EFX button when youre finished.
6. Press the button under DELAY, CHORUS or REVERB until its lit to activate the coresponding effect.
7. Press and hold the DELAY, CHORUS or REVERB button so it blinks. The 1-5 buttons light according to how many variations are available for the selected effect.
8. Press any lit button (1-5) to select a variation.
9. Press the selected effect button again when youre finished.