When two or more pads are mounted to the same stand, hitting one pad may trigger the sound from another pad unintentionally. This is referred to as "Crosstalk." Increasing the Crosstalk Cancel (X-TALK CANCEL) value for a pad can help reduce the possibility of crosstalk.
Use the following procedure to adjust the Crosstalk Cancel
for a pad in the TD-6:
1. Hold SHIFT and press the EDIT button.
2. Press the CURSOR right (>) button until "TRIG BASIC" shows in the display.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press CURSOR right (>) 4 times until "XTALK CANCEL" shows in the display.
5. Hit the pad that's being inadvertently triggered by another. For example, if you hit one of the tom pads and it triggers one of the crash pads, you'll want to increase the X-TALK CANCEL for the CRASH pad.
6. Press the INC+ or DEC- button to adjust the XTALK CANCEL (OFF-80).
7. Repeat steps 5 - 6 for any remaining pads if needed.
8. When you're finished, press EXIT twice. The new settings are saved automatically.