This specifies how playback will be affected by control signals received while a phrase is playing back. Select PROGRAM playback, DIRECT playback, or BINARY playback. Use the following procedure:
1. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will light.
2. Rotate the SELECT dial to select 4.3 Control In.
3. Press the SELECT dial.
4. Rotate the SELECT dial to select how control signals will be handled during the phrase playback.
5. Press the SELECT dial.
6. Rotate the SELECT dial to select SET. If you select EXIT the settings will be canceled.
7. Press the ENTER button to set the control input setting.
8. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will go off.