GR-30: Selecting The Play Feel
The Roland GR-30 allows you to adjust sensitivity according to the type of
picking technique you use. This is called PLAY FEEL. Use the following
procedure to select a Play Feel type:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select COMMON.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [B] for PLAY FEEL.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select the Play Feel type that corresponds to
your playing technique. The available types are Hard, Soft, Fingerstyle,
Tapping, Normal, or No Dynamics.
5) Play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.