R-70: Midi Sync
The R-70 can be synchronized to any MIDI device that transmits midi clock; i.e. a Sequencer or Recorder. When the R-70 is in "Sync Mode," it will match its tempo to the tempo of the connected MIDI device. Use the following procedure to "sync" the R-70 to MIDI clock:
1. Connect the MIDI OUT of the MIDI device, to the MIDI IN of the R-70.
2. On the R-70, hold SHIFT and press PAD 13[METRO/SYNC].
3. Press #2 on the keypad for "Sync."
4. Use the VALUE Slider to select "MIDI SYNC."
5. Press PATTERN or SONG to return to the main screen.