GR-30: Selecting A Wah Type
The Roland GR-30 allows you to select from several types of Wah Wah Types
effects. Use the following procedure to select a Wah type:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select FOOT PEDAL.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [A] for WAH TYPE.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select a Wah Type.
5) Play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.