DR-660: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)
1) Press UTILITY to display "UTILITY."
2) Use the [< / >] buttons to select "8 INIT ALL."
3) Use the [^ / v] buttons or the TEMPO/DATA dial to select "ALL."
4) Press ENTER to display "8 INIT Sure?"
5) Press ENTER again to display "Done" followed by "ALL."
6) Press PTN/SONG to return to the Play mode.