GT-6: EZ Tone
In addition to patches, the GT-6 also features internal template settings that are very useful when creating new, original patches. Use the following procedure to use the EZ Tone patch templates:
1. Press EZ TONE.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired template. Let's try EZ CRUNCH 1 for an example.
3. Press the ON/OFF button under "CHORUS" to turn this effect on and off.
4. Turn the knob to adjust the Chorus Level.
5. Press EZ TONE again to compare the settings in use before entering EZ Tone mode with the edited settings.
6. Press the ON/OFF buttons for other effects to experiment with different settings.
7. Press EXIT to return to the Play screen.