HPi-5: Selecting Split Tones
Use the following procedure to select split tones:
1. Select a right-hand tone as described under Selecting Tones or Selecting Dual Tones.
2. Press the SPLIT button (located to the left of the cursor buttons.)
3. Use the cursor buttons to select a LEFT-HAND TONE.
4. Press the EXIT button.
5. Press the [>] cursor button until SPLIT POINT is highlighted on the screen.
6. Use the cursor buttons to change the note at which the LEFT-HAND TONE becomes the RIGHT-HAND TONE.
7. Press the EXIT button (located to the right of the cursor buttons.)
Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 2627 for more information.