SPD-S: Adjusting Sensitvity for an External Trigger
Use the following steps to adjust the sensitivity of an external trigger pad in the SPD-S:
1. Press SETUP.
2. Press PAGE right to select "TRIGGER INPUT."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Hit the external pad.
5. Press PAGE right to select "Type", and confirm that it is set to the correct type for the pad that you're using. For example, if the pad is a KD-120, press the +/-button to choose "KD."
6. Press PAGE right select "Sensitivity."
7. Press the +/- button to adjust the sensitivity as desired.
8. Press EXIT twice when you're finished.
The new settings are saved automatically.