TDE-7, TD-7: Instrument Panning
Use the following steps to pan instruments in a kit in the TD-7.
1. Select a kit to edit.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press CURSOR right or left to "INST" and then press ENTER.
4. Turn the DATA dial to select "Pan."
5. Hit the pad that has the sound that you want to adjust the panning for.
6. Press CURSOR right once so that the pan value is flashing.
7. Turn the DATA dial to adjust the value.
8. Repeat Steps 5 and 7 for the remaining pads as desired.
9. Press EXIT twice when your'e finished. The new settings are saved automatically.