RS-5, RS-9: Layering Tones
Creating a layer on the RS-Series enables you to combine 2 Tones, an Upper Tone
and a Lower Tone. Use the following procedure to select tones in a Layer.
1) Press TONE/PERFORM to select TONE in the top of the display.
2) Press LAYER so it is lit.
3) Press UPPER, also labeled "PART <," to select the Upper Tone.
4) Use the VALUE +/- buttons or the Number Pad to change the Upper Tone.
5) Press LOWER, also labeled "PART >," to select the Lower Tone.
6) Use the VALUE +/- buttons or the Number Pad to change the Lower Tone.