GT-8: Manual Mode
Manual Mode lets you turn on or off selected affects
in a patch using the GT-8's 1-4 and BANK pedals:
1. Select Patch 36-1 (HiGAIN STACK).
2. Press MANUAL so it's lit.
3. Press PARAMETER > nonce to view the effect
controlled by each pedal.
4. Press the 1-4 and Bank pedals to turn effects on
Tip: You can use the PARAMETER < > buttons to
move the cursor, and then turn the PATCH/VALUE
dial to change the effect controlled by each pedal.
5. Press EXIT or MANUAL when you're finished.