HPi-7F: Initializing - Restoring the HPi-7F Factory Settings
The following procedure will clear the HPi-7F internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION!!!!: All USER information will be lost!!! Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!!!)
1. Press the Function button so it is lit.
2. Press the "B" page button to navigate to page 3/3.
3. Use the CURSOR ARROW buttons to highlight "Factory Reset."
4. Press the "0" button to enter the "Factory Reset" menu.
5. Press the RIGHT ARROW button to select "Execute."
6. Press the "0" button to begin the factory reset process.
NOTE: "Executing..." will be displayed, followed by "Power off, then on."
7. When "Power off, then on" is displayed, turn the HPi-7F off and back on again.
NOTE: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.