SPD-S: Adjusting the Level of a Wave in a Patch.
Each wave in a patch can have its own volume level value assigned to it.
Use the following steps to adjust the level of a wave in a patch:
1. Press the PATCH button so it's lit.
2. Press the + or - button to select a desired patch.
3. Press EDIT.
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press PAGE right to select "Level."
6. Hit the pad that contains the sound you want to change the level of.
7. Press the +/- button to adjust the level.
8. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for any remaining pads.
9. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new settings are stored automatically.