Roland always recommends backing up important data, and you can easily back up all 200 of your Live Sets to internal memory on the RD-800, or to an external USB key:
- Press MENU.
- CURSOR to "Live Set File" and press ENTER.
- CURSOR to "Save" and press ENTER. You can name your file here if desired.
- Press the down arrow (v) button once and use the value dial to select "User Memory" or "USB Memory." If you select "USB Memory," make sure you have a formatted USB key connected to the RD-800 before proceeding.
- Press ENTER.
- Press ENTER again to confirm. Your entire set of 200 Live Sets will be saved.
- Press EXIT twice to return to the main screen.