VS-2000CD: Turning On the Metronome
Use the metronome when you want only a simple rhythmic reference as a starting point for recording or playback.
1. Press the RHYTHM TRACK button.
2. Press the F4 button for "METRO".
3. Turn the Metronome Out box from "Off" to "Int".
4. Select the desired setting in the Metronome Mode box to play only while recording or to play during playback and recording.
5. Select the desired tone in the Tone Type box- click 1 is an electronic tick, click 2 is a clave-like sound, and click 3 is a bass/drum-like tone.
6. Adjust the INT LEV box to the desired listening level.