VR-760: Playing the One Touch Organ, Piano, or Synth
The One Touch feature allows you to quickly spread the organ, piano or synth across the entire keyboard.
1. Press ONE TOUCH ORGAN to assign the current organ sound to the entire keyboard.
2. Press ONE TOUCH PIANO to assign the current piano sound to the entire keyboard.
3. Press ONE TOUCH SYNTH to assign the current synth sound to the entire keyboard.
4. After calling up a Piano, Organ, or Synth sound, you can adjust the volume level by turning the ORGAN VOLUME, PIANO VOLUME or SYNTH VOLUME knobs, respectively, to your liking.
5. To turn the ONE TOUCH feature off, press the ONE TOUCH button again so it's not lit.