The BR-800 has the ability to record 4 tracks simultaneously onto the installed SD memory card. This will be audio coming from inputs 1 through 4 on the back panel such as microphones, keyboards, drum machines, etc. To setup the BR-800 to record 4 tracks simultaneously:
- Lower the MASTER fader.
- Connect your microphones and/or external audio devices into inputs 1 through 4 on the back panel of the BR-800.
- Press MENU.
- Use the Cursor arrow buttons to select “INPUT SELECT”and then press ENTER.
- Use the Cursor arrow buttons and the data dial to make the following settings on the screen:
INPUT : INPUT 1-4
MODE : 4TRACK REC
- Press EXIT twice.
- Adjust the INPUT SENS knobs for inputs 1 through so that their red PEAK indicators light briefly at the loudest sounds of the audio device connected (e.g. while playing the device or singing into the mic).
- Turn the REC LEVEL knob to the 12 o’clock position, and then slowly raise the MASTER fader.
- Press one of the mono track REC buttons (i.e. track 1, 2, 3, 4) to select the tracks 1 through 4 for recording. Be sure that the selected buttons are lit solid red and not blinking.
- Press REC and then press PLAY. Recording will begin.
- Press STOP to stop recording.