RMP-3: Using the Metronome
The RMP-3 has a built-in metronome designed to
help you practice playing in perfect time. Use the
following steps to set up the metronome to play with
a 3/4 time signature at a tempo of 140:
1. Confirm that the power is on, and then press the
METRONOME button until you see the left pointing
arrow marker (<) next to the word TEMPO.
2. Press the VALUE + or button to change the
tempo to 140.
3. Press the METRONOME button once. <
appears next to the word BEAT, and the
number in the upper left corner of the display
begins to flash.
4. Press the + or button to change the number to 3.
5. Press the METRONOME button once again.
< appears next to RHYTHM, and the note in
the upper right corner of the display flashes.
Press the + or button to change the note to a
6. Press the START/STOP button to hear the new
Tip: You can change the sound of the metronome by
pressing METRONOME twice so "<" is next to CLICK
SOUND, and then use the + or button to change