If you have backed up data to a USB memory key and need to restore the backup, here is the procedure:
Note: This will overwrite your internal settings, so make sure you have any important data backed up before proceeding.
1. Connect the USB memory key with the backup file to the USB MEMORY connector on the front panel.
2. Press MENU.
3. CURSOR to "UTILITY" and press ENTER.
4. CURSOR to "RESTORE" and press ENTER.
5. CURSOR to the file that you wish to restore and press ENTER.
6. CURSOR to "OK" and press ENTER. Your backup will be loaded into internal memory.