TD-6: Using the Metronome feature
You can play along with the built-in metronome to help keep your timing
Use the following procedure to adjust the metronome volume:
1. Press CLICK/TEMPO. The metronome starts flashing.
2. Press EDIT/SETUP.
3. Adjust the CLICK LEVEL (volume) using the INC/+ DEC/- buttons.
4. To stop the metronome, press CLICK/TEMPO again.
Use the following procedure to change the metronome tempo:
1. To adjust the tempo (BPM) hold down SHIFT and press CLICK/TEMPO.
2. Use the INC/+ or DEC/- to select the desired BPM.
3. Press EXIT twice when finished.
Use the following procedure to change the metronome sound:
1. Press EDIT while the metronome's playing.
Note: The CLICK/TEMPO button should be lit.
2. Press the RIGHT ARROW button three times.
3. Use the INC/+ or DEC/- buttons to select the desired sound. Press EXIT
when you're finished.