GR-30: Editing Tone Brightness
The Roland GR-30 allows you to edit each of the 128 User Patches, which consist
of up to two Tones, in order to customize your sounds. Editable Tone parameters
include Attack, Release, and Brightness. Use the following procedure to edit
the Tone Brightness:
1) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select a Patch.
2) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select either 1st TONE"or 2nd TONE, depending
on which tone you would like to adjust the brightness on.
3) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [D] for BRIGHTNESS.
4) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
5) Use the [-] and [+] buttons to adjust the Brightness of the selected Tone
while playing your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-]
and [+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.