GR-55: PC RX (Program Change Receive) Switch
If you want the GR-55 to receive MIDI Program Change (PC) messages from an external device, its PC RX switch must be turned on.
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press the right or left PAGE button to select "SYSTEM," and then press ENTER.
3. Press the left or right cursor button to select "MIDI/USB," and then press ENTER.
4. Press PAGE left to select the GENERAL tab.
5. Use the up or down cursor button to select "PC RX SWITCH."
6. Turn the dial to select "ON."
7. Press EXIT twice when you're finished—the new setting is saved automatically.