Fantom X: How to Apply a Rotary Effect to an Organ Patch
To apply a rotary effect to any patch in Patch/Rhythm mode, use the following steps;
1. Press EFFECTS.
2. Press F3 (MFX 1/2)
3. Use the VALUE wheel to select 21:Rotary or 22:VK Rotary.
4. Press F4 (MFX Ctrl)
5. CURSOR to '1 Source' and use the VALUE wheel to select SYS CTRL 1.
6. CURSOR to '1 Destination' and Use the VALUE wheel to select 'Speed'
7. CURSOR to '1 Sens' and use the VALUE wheel to select '+63'
8. WRITE the patch to the USER bank.
Note- By default, System Control 1 is assigned to CC01 Modulation. In this setup modulation will control Rotary speed. To assign or reassign system controllers see- 'Assigning System Controllers.'