Fantom-S88, Fantom-S: Making Patches Sound the Same in Performance Mode
Use the following procedure to create a Performance where Part 1 is set up so that Patches sound the same as they do in Patch Mode:
1. Press LAYER/SPLIT so it is lit.
2. CURSOR to the Performance name and turn the VALUE DIAL to select "PRST: 01 SEQ:TEMPLATE."
3. Press EFFECTS to display the effects menu.
4. Press BUTTON F1 under the display to select the ROUTING menu.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons and turn the VALUE DIAL to make the following settings:
PART = 1
VALUE BOX UNDER PART 1 = PAT 1
VALUE BOX to the left of CHORUS = 127
VALUE BOX to the left of REVERB = 127
MFX SRC 1 = P 1
MFX SRC 2 = P 1
MFX SRC 3 = P 1
CHO SRC = P 1
REV SRC = P 1
6. Press WRITE.
7. Press F1 (PERF).
8. Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE dial to name the new Performance.
9. Press F8 (WRITE).
10. Use the CURSOR buttons to select a User Performance location.
11. Press F8 (WRITE).
12. Press F8 (EXEC) to finish.
NOTE: Now any Patch that you select for Part 1 in this Performance will sound the same as it does in Patch Mode.