RD-700: Playing Rhythm Patterns
The RD-700 has 85 internal drum patterns. To play a rhythm pattern, use the
1. Press RHYTHM - located above PART SWITCH/LEVEL - so it.s lit.
2. Use the SLIDER below RHYTHM to adjust the volume for the rhythm part.
3. Press the right CURSOR button to display the RHY screen.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight "RHY"
5. Use DEC/NO or INC/YES to select another rhythm pattern.
6. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight the tempo in the upper left part of the
7. Use DEC/NO or INC/YES to adjust the tempo.
8. Press PIANO (in the ONE TOUCH area) to exit Rhythm mode.