RD-300GX: Saving a SetUp
1. Press the WRITE button, so it is lit.
2. While holding down the EXIT/SHIFT button use the DEC / INC buttons to move the cursor to the character you wish to change.
3. Release the EXIT/SHIFT button and use the DEC / INC buttons to enter the characters.
4. Repeat steps 2–3 to input the name.
5. Press the ENTER button to move the cursor to the destination Setup number.
6. Use the DEC / INC buttons to select the save-destination Setup number.
7. Press ENTER to display "Are You Sure?"
8. Press ENTER again.
NOTE: Never switch off the power while “Executing...” appears in the display.