BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Using Scenes
In each song, the BR-1180/1180CD lets you store up to eight sets of mixer and effect settings. The mixer and effect settings that you register are called a scene, and can be recalled instantly and easily.
For example, if you wish to compare different mix balances during mixdown, it is convenient to register each of the different mixer settings as a scene.
Use the following procedure to register, recall, or delete a scene:
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR to select the SCENE icon, and press ENTER.
3. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the scene number.
* If you select the number of a scene that has already been registered, an * will appear to indicate that this scene has already been registered.
4. Select whether to register, recall, or delete the scene.
Use CURSOR to select CALL, and press ENTER.
Use CURSOR to select SAVE, and press ENTER.
The display will indicate * to show that the scene has been registered. If you selected a scene that had already been registered, the scene will be overwritten.
Use CURSOR to select DEL, and press ENTER.
The * that indicates a registered scene will disappear, indicating that the scene has been deleted.
5. Press EXIT several times to return to the top screen.