DT-HD1, TD-12: TD-12 MIDI Settings for the DT-HD1 Drum Tutor
When connecting the TD-12 to the DT-HD1 software, it is necessary to change the Hi Hat MIDI settings. Follow these steps to make the changes:
1. Press the INST button.
2. Hit the Hi Hat pad so it is selected.
3. Press the F4 button (CONTROL).
4. Press F4 (HH MIDI).
5. Press CURSOR down to select OPEN (EDGE).
6. Turn the VALUE dial to choose NOTE # 46.
7. Press CURSOR down to select CLOSED (EDGE).
8. Turn the VALUE dial to choose NOTE # 42.
9. Press SETUP.
10. Press F1 (MIDI).
11. Press F3 (CTRL).
12. Press CURSOR down to select HH NOTE# Border.
13. Turn the VALUE dial to choose "90."
14. Press KIT to when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.