XV-5080: Selecting Patches in a Multitimbral Performance for Sequencing
In the Performance mode, the XV-5080 is a 32 Part Multitimbral Module that can be used for sequencing.
As a convenience, the XV-5080 has a preset Performance designed specifically for use with sequencing.
Use the following procedure to select the Sequencing Template Performance:
1. Press PERFORM.
2. Press PRESET.
3. Press A.
4. Use the VALUE Dial to select " PR:A 01 Seq:Template."
There are two different ways to manually select Patches for individual Parts in a Performance.
Use the following procedure to access the Performance Part display:
1. Press F3 [Part]
2. Press A (also labeled 1/17) so that "Part #1" is displayed.
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight the Patch Number.
4. Rotate the VALUE Dial to select a different Patch.
5. Press B (2/18) to select "Part #2" and repeat the process.
6. Press PERFORM to return to the Performance Play display.
For an alternate method use the following procedure to access the Part Play display:
1. While holding PERFORM, press PATCH so they are both lit.
2. Use the VALUE dial to select a Patch for the currently selected Part.
3. Use the CURSOR left and right buttons to select the next Part and repeat the process.
4. Press PERFORM to return to the Performance Play display.