To select between the MONO and STEREO recording type, use the following procedure:
1. In the recording standby mode, press the MODE button. The display will change to the GRADE/remaining recording time display.
2. Rotate the SELECT dial to select REC TYPE.
3. Press the SELECT dial.
4. Rotate the SELECT dial to select the recording type.
5. Press the ENTER button to set the recording type.
6. Press the MODE button to return to the recording level display. Note that it is not possible to change the RDAC-GRADE while recording.