The V-Synth can sample audio from an outside source. You can also resample sounds the V-Synth itself produces. Try the following resampling experiment.
1. Select a patch youd like to sample.
2. Press the MODE buttonthe V-SYNTH MODE MENU window appears.
3. Touch SAMPLEthe SAMPLE Top screen appears.
4. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW buttons or touch the SCROLL BAR on the screen to select a location for storing your sample. Normally, youll select a blank memory location named "NO SAMPLE."
5. Touch SAMPLINGthe SMNPLING Template screen appears.
6. Touch TMPL 4 to select the Resampl template.
7. Touch START to begin sampling. The Standby screen appears to show that NOTE is selected in the TRIGGER mode. This means that sampling starts when you press down on any key.
8. Play the desired keys to start sampling. When youve finished playing, touch STOP onscreen.
9. Touch PREVIEW to hear the sample playback.
10. If youd like to, touch RETRY on the screen and record your sample again.
11. Once youre satisfied, touch OK on the screen.
12. Touch SAVE to store the sample.
Note: For further information on creating and editing samples, refer to Page 55 of the V-Synth Owner's Manual.