JS-8, e-Band: Selecting Patches
The JS-8 has amazing built-in guitar effects derived from the flagship BOSS GT-10. “Patches” are groups of effect combinations. There are 130 preset effect patches ready to go in the JS-8. Here’s how to select them:
1. Connect an instrument or guitar cable from your guitar to the GUITAR/MIC IN jack on the front of the JS-8
2. Turn the volume up on your guitar.
3. Press the EFFECTS button.
4. Press ENTER.
5. Turn the main dial to scroll through the list of effect patches.
6. Play your guitar — turn the GUITAR LEVEL knob adjust your volume.
7. Turn the dial to select and audition other patches.