GR-30: Setting The Patch Level
The Roland GR-30s allows you to set independent Levels per Patch. This can be
particularly useful for obtaining a consistent Level as you change from Patch
to Patch. Use the following procedure to set the Level for a particular Patch:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select COMMON.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [A] for PATCH LEVEL.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to adjust the Patch Level.
5) Play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.