DT-HD1, TD-20: TD-20 MIDI Settings for the DT-HD1 Drum Tutor
When connecting the TD-20 to the DT-HD1 software it is necessary to change the Hi Hat MIDI settings. Follow these steps to make the appropriate changes:
1. Press the INST button.
2. Hit the Hi Hat pad so it is selected.
3. Press F3(CONTROL). (If you have the TDW-20 expansion board installed press F4).
4. Press F4 (HH MIDI). (For the TDW-20, press F5 followed by F2 (HH MIDI).
5. Press CURSOR down to select OPEN (EDGE).
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select Note number 46.
7. Cursor down to highlight CLOSED (EDGE).
8. Turn the VALUE dial to select Note Number 42.
9. Press SETUP.
10. Press F1 (MIDI).
11. Press F3 (CTRL).
12. Press CURSOR down to select HH NOTE# BORDER.
13. Turn the VALUE dial to choose 90.
14. Press KIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.