TD-7: Changing the Length of a Pattern
By default, each of the user patterns in the TD-7 are two measures long. To increase the measure length, you must first clear the desired measures needed for your pattern. Here's how:
1. Press the SEQUENCER button so it is lit.
2. Press the CURSOR right or left button until "PTN" is flashing.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press the CURSOR right or left button until REC/ PLAY is flashing and press ENTER.
5. Press CURSOR left until the number next to PTN is flashing.
6. Turn the DATA dial to select a pattern to edit (01-24).
7. Press EXIT once.
8. Press CURSOR right or left until CLEAR is flashing.
9. Press ENTER.
10. Press CURSOR left until "Clear All" is flashing.
11. Turn the DATA dial to select "Measure."
12. CURSOR right once.
13. Turn the DATA dial to select the desired measures to clear. If you want a 16 measure pattern to record into, choose "16."
14. Press ENTER twice.
15. You now have a pattern that is equal to the measures you chose in step 13.