BK-7m: Initializing—Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure clears the internal memory and reloads the factory settings.
Caution: All User information is lost when perform this procedure. Be sure to first back up any information you wish to keep!
1. Press MENU so it lights.
2. Turn the CURSOR/VALUE dial to underline "Factory Reset."
3. Press the CURSOR/VALUE dial to display "Factory Reset - All Factory data will be restored. Continue?"
4. Turn the CURSOR/VALUE dial to highlight "YES."
5. Press the CURSOR/VALUE dial to display "EXECUTING."
Caution: Don't turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and can prevent the BK-7m from being turned on again.
When the display reads "Operation Complete," the BK-7m has been restored to its factory settings.
7. Press EXIT to return to the main display.