GR-33: Using the Harmonist
The Harmonist feature allows you to add harmonies that intelligently follow
your notes in the selected key. Use the following procedure:
1. Turn the VALUE dial to patch B 81 (JC STRAT).
2. Press EFFECTS.
3. Press the PARAMETER right button until the screen reads "HAR/ARP CONTROL."
Harmonist is set to OFF, rotate the VALUE dial to set it to ON.
4. Press PARAMETER right to select HAR/ARP SELECT and turn the VALUE dial to
5. Press PARAMETER right to select HARMONY STYLE and turn the VALUE dial to
choose the desired interval: 3rd, 5th, etc.
6. Press PARAMETER right to select HARMONY KEY and turn the VALUE dial to
choose the desired key: C, Am, etc.
7. Press PLAY to return to the main menu.