BR-900, BR-900CD: How to Record
1. Create a new song.
2. Press the INPUT SELECT that corresponds to the input or inputs that you have microphones or instruments connected to.
3. Adjust the INPUT SENS knob that corresponds to the inputs that you are plugged into. You will want the PEAK indicator to flash occasionally.
4. Adjust the INPUT LEVEL knob so that the IN meter on the LCD is showing levels close to -4db.
5. Press the Channel Button below the FADER for the track or tracks that you want to record to. A track will flash red if it is an empty track. It will flash orange and green if there is already something recorded there.
5. Press REC and then press PLAY.
6.When you finished recording, press STOP. The BR-900CD will save automatically.