MC-505: Recording Mute Settings in a Song
The MC-505 can store Pattern mute setting in a Song.
This is useful when entering the same Pattern multiple times using different
Use the following procedure to create or record Pattern mute settings in a song:
1) Press MODE so that SONG is lit.
2) Turn the VALUE dial to select a Song location.
3) Press REC so it is lit.
4) Use the VALUE dial to select the first Pattern of the Song.
5) Press PART MUTE so it is lit.
6) Press a PART MIXER Part button so it is flashing to mute this Part during
7) Press ENTER.
8) Use the VALUE dial to select the next Pattern of the Song.
9) Press a PART MIXER Part button so it is flashing to mute this Part during
10) Press ENTER.
11) Repeat steps 8, 9 and 10 to complete the Song.
12) Press STOP when finished.