VS-2480CD, VS-2480: Re-Naming a Project
You can re-name the currently loaded project. On the PROJECT NAME screen, you can also enter a comment about the project and view assorted project information.
1. Press PROJECT.
2. If NAME isnt visible above F3, press PAGE until it is.
3. Press F3 (NAME)the PROJECT NAME screen appears.
4. Press CURSOR to select the first character in the naming box if it isnt already selected.
5. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the desired first character a box appears around the currently selected character in the area below the naming box.
6. Press CURSOR to select the next character.
7. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the second character in the new name.
8. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until youve entered the entire new name.
9. When youre done, press F5 (OK).