Loading PLUG-OUT in Logic Pro X
- Open a session in Logic Pro X
- Create a new track by pressing the + icon at the top left of the arrange view
- On the following window, click Software Instrument, then Create
-On the newly created software instrument track, change the loaded instrument by clicking to the right of the "instrument slot"
- Then navigate to AU Instruments -> Roland -> *PLUG-OUT model*
- This will load the PLUG-OUT model. Have fun!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (MAC OS)
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 3.6 compatible
- Audio Units (AU) version: V2 Audio Units compatible
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo or better
RAM: 4 GB or more
Hard Disk: 100 MB or more
Display resolution and Colors: 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 16.7 million colors or more
You'll need installation SYSTEM-1 driver to plug-out this software to the SYSTEM-1.